Saturday, July 25, 2009

Not much to do with Anything...

... But, I've been actually thinking about reading Wives and Daughters lately so I think that would be fun, but any book is fine. 

Speaking of which, has anyone seen/read North and South? The book is by the same author of Wives and Daughters and if you loved Pride and Prejudice, you'll love this one. 

Actually, it's similar to Pride and Prejudice in the way that The Lightning Thief is similar to Harry Potter. They both have similar plots and characters, but they are both VERY good in different ways. The same is with North and South and Pride and Prejudice. 
The similarity doesn't bother me though, does it bother other people? 

I know this is random but it was just on my mind. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd really like to read that. It sounds good. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?