Friday, August 28, 2009

What do you think?

Hi all my lovely book-y friends,

We had a tie in the vote for September's book. So I am asking that you comment and give your input by September 1...not very much time!

Should we read The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis?

OR

Should we read Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell?

Before you comment, here's some important info:

If we read Wives and Daughters, I propose we read it for September AND October because it is quite lengthy. So having said that, what do you want to read?

4 comments:

  1. My vote would be C.S. Lewis....it already feels like we have so long in between discussions. I'll read whatever though. Maybe toss a coin and we read one first, then the other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only vote for Wives and Daughters because I have never read it. But I would be happy to read the Great Divorce again too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read both of them so.... but, Probably wives and daughters cause I LOVE the movie (speaking of which have you watched North and South yet?! mmmmm, so good.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote Wives and Daughters because I've already read the Great Divorce, but as Kat said, I would read it again. (And probably understand more!)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?